Upon purchasing this service, you will agree to the following:
TERMS and CONDITIONS
By filling out and submitting the requested information on the obituary form, you are granting M Memorial Services the rights to create an obituary using the information submitted on this form. By purchasing M Memorial’s Obituary writing Services, you are acknowledging the following:
- Any fees paid, only applies to the writing of the obituary. Submission to a newspaper or any other publishing outlet is not included in the purchase price.
- Any information submitted can and will be used in the obituary.
- Most requested information is optional. There is no obligation to submit information that would be inappropriate for this obituary.
- Submitted information that is overly personal, defamatory, provocative or otherwise deemed inappropriate will not be used in the obituary.
- That the person requesting/purchasing the obituary is doing so with full consent of the direct family and the the completed obituary will not be used for any purpose that violate any laws.
- M Memorial Services claims no copyrights to the written obituary. The recipient of the completed obituary will hold all rights to the obituary, and is free to edit, copy, distribute in any way they see fit.
- M Memorial Services will retain a full copy of the original obituary as it was written. M Memorial Services will also retain all inputs to this form along with contact information for the individual requesting the obituary.
- M Memorial Services cannot be held responsible for any damages or claims relating to any use of the obituary.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. We will not sell or in any other way distribute your personal information or any other information submitted on this form